Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 months ago

How can I get her fired for her immature behavior?

I’m a personal trainer and one of the other trainers thinks she’s such a hot shot. She walks with a swagger and a smirk on her face and resting b face when she passes me. I’m training one of her old clients because it didn’t work out with them.

My client is very bothered by her presence because she was mean to my client when she decided to stop training her. My client wanted to keep the friendship and all she did was ignore my client. My client was so hurt.

My client confronted her several times at the gym and all she did was turn her back and give that arrogant smirk of hers. Then she started tarnishing my clients name, telling people how she’s being harassed by her, making like she’s the innocent one.

We see her talking smack laughing with her clients about how my client is a crazy person. It’s so obvious. She doesn’t know how to treat people and make them feel special. She’s all about the strict program and the money she puts in her pocket. She makes such a big deal about herself, begging her clients to give her good online reviews to make herself look good.

I'm not reading that, no way.

First, never try to get someone fired. Your manager can see right through that and it often times affects your working environment.

What you do is bring the issue to your manager. Let your manager know that a client has voiced concern about a trainer's behavior. Let the manager know that the trainer has been open about sessions with the client to others even going as far as mentioning them by name. State that you don't believe this conduct makes your place of work seem less professional.

Do not mention that conduct like this can spell legal repercussions for the business. Managers can perceive this as a threat.

• 9 months agoReport

This trainer is not required to keep a friendship with this pos!

Edit: anyone here that doesn’t side with the trainer that this poster is talking about is a POS!!! You think a dignified business woman deserves this dram???!!!!? You’re all disgusting!!!!

You and your client are two jerkoffs. You are disgusting and unprofessional. This is babyshit!!! SHE is tarnishing her OWN name by acting the way she’s acting. Who tf does she think she is confronting her and expecting a positive response? This is HER JOB and your stupid client is harassing her. I hope YOU get fired and that your stupid client loses her membership!

You should take all of this to your manager. Give your manager some feedback to with this, see what he or she says in regards to this situation.

• 9 months agoReport

Tell management about what? Stupid babyshit?

• steve

You can't choose who you work with. Tell your client if they have a problem with another member of staff to make a complaint to the management.

If you personally don't like a colleague then sorry you either get on with it or find another job.

• Mikey

Wanting to get someone fired because you don't like them is very immature.

• 9 months agoReport

Exactly!

• Mike

Tell corporate!!

• 9 months agoReport

Tell corporate what? That someone is doing their job? You’re a joke!

If the members themselves make complaints to management, that will quickly take care of this situation. But it has to come from them, not you.

• 9 months agoReport

What situation you idiot! You see a situation here? The situation is in her clients head. You don’t see that her client is a fkn mental case. I swear I hate stupid people!!!!

"My client" - do you think you are Agent 47 or something

• 9 months agoReport

I know right? Doesn’t this poster sound pathetic? I can’t stand people like this who want to get people fired for pettiness.