How can I get her fired for her immature behavior?

I’m a personal trainer and one of the other trainers thinks she’s such a hot shot. She walks with a swagger and a smirk on her face and resting b face when she passes me. I’m training one of her old clients because it didn’t work out with them. My client is very bothered by her presence because she was mean to my... show more I’m a personal trainer and one of the other trainers thinks she’s such a hot shot. She walks with a swagger and a smirk on her face and resting b face when she passes me. I’m training one of her old clients because it didn’t work out with them.

My client is very bothered by her presence because she was mean to my client when she decided to stop training her. My client wanted to keep the friendship and all she did was ignore my client. My client was so hurt.

My client confronted her several times at the gym and all she did was turn her back and give that arrogant smirk of hers. Then she started tarnishing my clients name, telling people how she’s being harassed by her, making like she’s the innocent one.

We see her talking smack laughing with her clients about how my client is a crazy person. It’s so obvious. She doesn’t know how to treat people and make them feel special. She’s all about the strict program and the money she puts in her pocket. She makes such a big deal about herself, begging her clients to give her good online reviews to make herself look good.