Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelNepal · 3 months ago

Didn’t do well in math at high school, want to major in astrophysics?

I took all the necessary math and physics courses after high school online, these online courses were extremely easy and I did not learn ANYTHING whatsoever. My plan was to major in psychology so all my effort went to studying that. I have 3.5 months till university and I’ve applied to both psych and astrophysics, do you think 3 months is enough time to learn calculus 12 advanced functions 12 physics 12 and a bit of chemistry properly and well? If yes, any advice how and where? If no, why not? I’m extremely passionate about both fields and would be happy doing either but astrophysics and science in general is my true passion and I want to know and understand as much as possible about the universe, thank you!

your question is in the wrong section

you must have a very high IQ to do all this

astrophysics stuff

• P

Your plan isn't very well thought out.  It takes time to play catch up after years of not being in the game.  You need to be more patient if that's what you want to do and take the time to do it right.   Trying to do it in 3 months only sets you up for epic failure.  

dont waste ur money and time

Don't kid yourself. You can't even ask an actual question. You're confined to working a cash register for 30 years.

• Erik3 months agoReport

Ah man really? Ok I guess I’ll go apply to Walmart thanks!!!

Ok well the answer is