Okay guys, I have Who else has experienced this or knows why? After trying to self diagnose i was thinking maybe I lactate.?

Okay guys, I have a question and i don't know if I should be worried or not. Im a 20 year old male and if i squeeze my right nipple itll ooz puss like a pimple. Went to the dr. When i was 16 about it and they were clueless. I sorta forgot about it and it was aching a bit so i squeezed it like the good ol days and i could feel something pop then it oozed white puss like a pimple, but alot and it smells terrible. Which was nothing new except for the popping feeling.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Could be from tissue/ milk ducts left behind as you grew. However its best that you visit your HCP and be evaluated ASAP since this also may be cancer, (big if)Hormones play a huge part with this as well. Duct ectasia, infections, could be  the cause. This can be treated however you have to see your health care provider to know whats causing this to occur.

Source(s): nurse