Do conservatives realize Justin Trudeau is the PM of Canada and isn't a liberal American politician?

Or are they still mad Ivanka gave him "f'ck me" eyes on national television and we made fun of her for it?

Update:

https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/02/15/photos...

Anyone trying to tell me it was Melania must not realize it was Ivanka too. Anyone expected to sleep with Trump would rather have Trudeau.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

criticizing non citizens for liberal stupidity is no less fair than you goofs dragging in illegals so yerasses can stay in office pally,,only words,,,butthurt much? get some preparation H

• James
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No, they do not. In fact, 95 percent of all Trump voters think Canada is located right outside Chicago.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

The conservatives who have responded that it was Melania, not Ivanka, have obviously forgotten the photo you and I remember.

The truth is that Trudeau is a moderate centrist, like the "Liberal" party in Canada. The "Conservatives" are their equivalent of the Trump base, and the left is split between the "New Democrats" and the "Greens," while the "Liberals" are a traditionally centrist party that rides the fence to stay in power, and has been pretty successful at it over the years. They are what we would consider "Republicans In Name Only."

• 1 year ago

All I am concerned about is getting Trudeau out of office and a more America friendly regime in. One that doesn't see us as a blank checkbook or will stand with us.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Yes. And we realize you are easily led by propaganda.

• RockIt
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Some facts. Trudeau led the Liberals to a majority government, defeating both the Conservatives led by Stephen Harper and the New Democrats led by Thomas Mulcair. Trudeau's government was sworn in on November 4, 2015.He is the Prime minister.

He won the election running for the Liberal Party. He defeated the opposition who ran for the Conservative and New Democrat Party.

• Stan
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

They are so desperate for points that they are flailing at everything that moves.

Trump is a complete and total disaster for conservatism in America and the 2020 election will mark a retreat of the Right not seen since the downfall of Nixon.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You don't even know the difference between Melania and Ivanka, and you're asking if we know who Trudeau is?

• Peace
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

They need a change of pace so they will jump on him. It was Milania though. The first lady.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

You just can't help from attacking women, I see..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.