Serena asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 months ago

I don't understand my weight gain?

Hey to whoever is reading this 😊 i hope you're having a great day.

I still eat healthy as always. I still work out, maybe even more lately than usual. But for some reason I've put on 8 pounds out of nowhere. And I'm super chubby around my waist now! It's really starting to affect my jeans and it worries me out, I'm only 22!

Best Answer

You might be eating more calories than you think. Try downloading an app like Lose it! it will help you keep track of how much you're actually eating. Everyone's calorie needs are different according to their height, age, and weight.

talk to a doctor

Hey Friends, how are you? here's an easy tip to lose weight. Don't go heavy on dinner.

Just take the food which is high in protein, as it will feed your body well, while you

sleep. I found an ultimate product to lose weight,which you can't ignore

https://bit.ly/2mr2EUl

What do you consider healthy eating, is the question?

• billionaire2 months agoReport

I have one of the best ways to lose weight and never gain the weight back My own sister suffered with a broken metabolism, which caused her to pile on the pounds and made it almost impossible to lose hipshttps://d494e9rau06io49old2cmt1n16.hop.clickbank.net/

After every one of the errands of the day are done and you get the children to bed, you need a bit of "personal time." You spend the following couple of hours staring at the TV and looking through your Facebook and Instagram channels. You at last nod off and sluggishly wake up a couple of hours after the fact to your alert humming. You might exercise and eating right, however endeavors will be hampered in case you're keeping awake until late.

Various examinations have discovered that less rest is connected to a higher weight list and bigger waistlines. Keep in mind, the DVR and online networking will in any case be there tomorrow. Need assistance napping? Take a stab at tasting on probably the best tea for rest.

• Marc

Unexplained weight gain may be a hormonal issue. Goto the doctor and get you thyroid checked

Sounds like too many carbs and sugars - if it’s predominantly your stomach area, that’s the clue. Try sticking to a min of 45 grms of carbs per meal, avoiding processed foods, and drinking water instead of anything sugary.

You need to find your daily calorie intake and then decrease some amount of calories from your diet. Try to cut carbs and rest is depend on your workout plan.

You are eating more than you think most likely. You can eat healthy and still eat too much.

• A.J.

You could be building muscle. Part may be the variation in weight throughout a day. You provided almost no information about estimate Calories in a day, type of exercise, height and weight.