Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAsia PacificOther - Asia Pacific · 2 months ago

Do white man/Asian woman relationships fail more often than they succeed?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Best Answer

Maybe, since they have very high divorce rate.

• RICK
      Lv 7
      3 weeks agoReport

All US marriages have a 50% divorce rate

• RICK
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

No more thsn a ehite man/white woman relationship

I remember people telling me that "almost 50% of such marriages end in divorce" my reply was "so do 50% of all US marriages.

In my 45 years of being married to my Asian wife I have met hundreds of other such marriages. Based on what I see they fail less often

• 2 months ago

No, you're wrong. That's the Asian man/white woman relationship that fail more. White men are not misogynists like Asian men, they know the art of treating a woman well.

• Vinča
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

https://www.divorcesource.com/blog/interracial-mar...

"A white husband and Asian wife were 4 percent more likely to end in divorce than marriages involving a white husband and white wife."

" Asian male/white female marriages were 59 percent more likely to end in divorce than white male/white female marriages."

"Marriages including a black husband and white wife were more prone to divorce than those composed of black husbands and black wives. Black male/white female couples also had the highest likelihood of divorce of all white/non-white marriages."

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Asians don't have all those christian hang ups so white men really like what they're willing to do in bed. Relationships based around sex don't last long.

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

don't all kinds of sexual/amourous relationships? How many people do you know that stayed with their first BF/GF forever?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.