Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 months ago

The black way is the way of cowardice, shame and surrender. But how do you respond to this?

Blacks would sooner reconcile with the enemy instead of take up arms to kill the enemy.

Consequently, the black way is the way of cowardice, shame and surrender, which is not God's way, nor is it the way of Europeans at all.

Americans might expect their minorities to submit to the Will of the State, but they have no right to expect the same loyalty from foreign nationals who have no loyalty to this country at all.

Those foreign nationals would sooner fight and exterminate Americans instead of reconcile with the enemy.

Since they themselves are not US Citizens they have every right to take up arms in order to kill Americans.

Since the USA is not their country they have every right to view America as a SWORN ENEMY.

But what do you say to this?

Favorite Answer

You do not have to be this way, my friend.

Your hate and divisiveness is the enemy of the USA and of all civilised countries.

You project your fears onto others whom you blame for your own feelings of insecurity.

All American citizens have loyalty to their country, whatever their skin tone. The ones who want to cause harm are the ones who spread hate and blame others and try to stir up fear .... which seems to be exactly what you are trying with your question.

There is a better way to live - a way to be a better person. I hope you discover it.

• 8 months agoReport

Yes, I can see the underlying message behind this comment.

i don't think your informed about the continent of africa blacks kill anything every chance they get they get off on it.

• 8 months agoReport

But we’re not talking about the African continent. This article is focused on the Black community in the USA, which is vastly different from Africa.

• TB12

Your incoherent babbling sounds like you've been up too long,,, why not shut off the computer and get some sleep.

You are full of racist b/s. Many blacks served honorably in Vietnam.

The Trumpsters way is the way of whining about black people every day here.

I usually respond to it by laughing at you

With extra prayer. Lord Jesus, give us your fruits. Your bountiful fruits. Big, juicy, bouncy melons. When I was at Hooters I tried to buy Nancy a drink but she totally walked passed me. Lord Jesus, give me a chance at Nancys melons

its not wrong to hate a certain race, i hate 10ks but don't mind 5ks or 2ks for that matter.