Is Trump shooting himself in the foot with all this Biden Ukraine stuff?

Iv'e seen Biden talk a lot of times now and he's just not up to it. So why would Trump want to take him out before the election? It makes no sense.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 months ago

i don't know bro it seems like its just a show to me biden can't cut it at all

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • ?
    Lv 6
    8 months ago

Trump sees Joe, rightfully, as a threat. 70 percent of Americans can't stand Trump and everyone knows that Joe is a decent person. That's what makes Trump's lies about Joe so much more disgusting. Trump always operates under the motto "Slander boldly, something always sticks" and he knows that his lemmings are dumb enough to believe every absurdity he puts out.

• 8 months ago

I know what you mean.  Trump is gonna win by a landslide.  

• Sam
    Lv 7
    8 months ago

Dump is a moron.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Thank you for an interesting observation.

Consider the fact that Trump used rumor, innuendo, slander and lies to discredit Hillary Clinton in 2016.

Today, she is still a free woman without an indictment against her and the fact that she won the popular vote over Trump.

Now, he is at it again.

Donald Trump is a well known liar and the American people believe NOTHING that comes out of his mouth.

But here he goes again trying to get something, anything....true or not against Biden.

Attachment image
    • ...Show all comments
    • ?
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/dec/11/look-back-lie-year-2009-2017/

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

the media is over reaching with their trump derangement syndrome again

• ...Show all comments
    • ?
      Lv 6
      8 months agoReport

nevin0020: How can you be so sure that Trump is not lying? Did you really believe that Hillary was a lesbian, sex-ring-running serial killer? If so, my condolences.

• 8 months ago

In Trump's case,I suspect shooting himself in the foot would have more effect than shooting himself in the head.

It wouldn't matter to me if Trump was Democrat ,and not Republican -- the man is an idiot ,a lying crook and a liability to the country . End of.

As for Biden and Clinton, age is against both of them ,so its time for the Democrats to pass the baton on

• ...Show all comments
    • hoarseman
      Lv 7
      8 months agoReport

Isn't it the FBI's job to investigate such allegations ,even if the Chief Justice of the Ukraine has already investigated it and declared that there were was no evidence for it? It was a typical Trump abuse of his power and office for his own ends..

• Anonymous
    8 months ago

In my opinion no he isn't. Trump is a New York Street Fighter. He doesn't put up with bologna from anyone. And look at what has happened in just 3 days. Creepy Joe Biden is plummeting in the polls. And the fake Indian princess Pocahontas is now leading. A perfect scenario for Trump all around.

• 8 months ago

And that is your opinion.

• nevin0020
      Lv 5
      8 months agoReport

No it's my question. Do you not understand how this site works?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.