Do you have a favorite female singer? Based on voice quality alone?

Mine is Patsy Cline. I am not a country music fan, but I can listen to "I Fall to Pieces" and "Crazy" every day. Too bad she was killed at only age 30. Lots of music could have been.

Best Answer

Patsy had a great voice - what about "Walking After Midnight"? Like Karen Carpenter, Mama Cass Elliot, Gladys Knight, and Tammy Wynett ( "Stand By Your Man"), too.

hard question, i like kate bush, sarah mchlachlan (sp), bonnie tyler has an amazing underrated voice, marilyn mccoo from the fifth dimension is gorgeous, janis joplin, sinead o'connor, and a lot of random 80s singers

• Stevie Nicks Because Of The Song Gypsy

For me no doubt it’s Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane. She was the ultimate: sexy, intimidating and totally not giving an f***.

• Sia is my favorite female singer. Her voice is just awesome.

• Betty

Whitney Houston was my favorite.

.................................

• Will

Patty Smyth of Scandal comes to my mind first.

LeAnn Rimes

.......

I am mainly into Rock Bands, The only female singer with real quality in her voice is Bet Middler, The Wind Beneath my Wings is pure heaven to my ears, Many people have sung that song but nothing like Bet Middler.

• Will

It actually makes me want to scream. But out of agony because of this god awful wench who calls herself a singer I'm listening to.

• Mark

Yes, Olivia Newton-John.