Do you have a favorite female singer? Based on voice quality alone?

Mine is Patsy Cline. I am not a country music fan, but I can listen to "I Fall to Pieces" and "Crazy" every day. Too bad she was killed at only age 30. Lots of music could have been.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

Patsy had a great voice - what about "Walking After Midnight"? Like Karen Carpenter, Mama Cass Elliot, Gladys Knight, and Tammy Wynett ( "Stand By Your Man"), too.

• 1 month ago

hard question, i like kate bush, sarah mchlachlan (sp), bonnie tyler has an amazing underrated voice, marilyn mccoo from the fifth dimension is gorgeous, janis joplin, sinead o'connor, and a lot of random 80s singers

• Stevie Nicks Because Of The Song Gypsy

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

For me no doubt it’s Grace Slick from Jefferson Airplane. She was the ultimate: sexy, intimidating and totally not giving an f***.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Sia is my favorite female singer. Her voice is just awesome.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Whitney Houston was my favorite.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

• Will
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Patty Smyth of Scandal comes to my mind first.

• 2 months ago

LeAnn Rimes

• 2 months ago

I am mainly into Rock Bands, The only female singer with real quality in her voice is Bet Middler, The Wind Beneath my Wings is pure heaven to my ears, Many people have sung that song but nothing like Bet Middler.

• Will
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

It actually makes me want to scream. But out of agony because of this god awful wench who calls herself a singer I'm listening to.

• Mark
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yes, Olivia Newton-John.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.