Chelsea asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 year ago

Is it normal for breasts to go from small to large from weight loss? (36D down to 34A)?

I meant large to small.

• 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't mean to be rude but before your weight loss, you were a bit chubby. All your body will normally have fat. When you exercise to lose weight, it's normal for the fat to go away and make you slimmer. In this case, you probably had fat in your breasts and while losing weight, the fat in your breasts went away.

• 1 year ago

yes. only fat will go away. don't worry

1 year ago

Depends how much weight you loss. Is your BF crying?

• 1 year ago

Yes, but anything more than a handful is a waste

• 1 year ago

Is it normal for a mans po to go from average to smol due to being fat yes yes it is

• 1 year ago

Yes, very common. Breasts contain lots of fat.

• Sparky
    1 year ago

Yes.

I find that the first two places I put weight on or lose weight from are my boobs and my hips / waist.

• 1 year ago

I think you meant large too small.  The answer is yes.  Breasts are filled with fat, so when someone loses fat, they will lose some from their breast area just like any other part of the body.  

• ?
    1 year ago

Since breasts are composed of fatty tissue, they normally go down in size with weight loss.

• 1 year ago

Breasts can often appear bigger after weight loss, because the rest of the frame is smaller.