Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesOther - Local Businesses · 2 months ago

Can I bring something to post office for them to help me mail it out?

I have no envelope nor postage. I was hoping to just buy whatever at the post office and have them do it for me.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

They sell some supplies and might help you if they are not too busy. If you are sending an item rather than paper you may find it easier to just go the the UPS store. It is their business to pack and ship.

• 2 weeks ago

Yes that is what they do

• 1 month ago

Dpn,t buy,let any merchant of office a head first,they are proud,now you finish nothing there with them,awaiting.

• 1 month ago

Yes you could with help

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Nowadays post office are not needed as there is mail box in personal computers.

Couriers could be sent like after filling documents.

We can be safe if the post office is within our reach.

• 2 months ago

Send domestic packages easily with USPS®. Properly preparing your boxes will get them where they're going on time and save you money. For how to send a .There are several things to consider when choosing a shipping service. Package contents Correct postage helps your packages arrive on time. Shipping costs

• 2 months ago

You can get express mailers for free. You will have to pack it and put the address on it. If its going overseas then you will have to do a customs declaration.

If you need other supplies they will sell them to you.

• JetDoc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No. The Post Office will not stuff or address your envelopes for you. You have to do that BEFORE bringing it all to them. They CAN sell you the stamps you need to mail your stuff.

• 2 months ago

They sell envelopes but the cost is rather pricey. They have stamps too.,

• Kaz
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

You can buy an envelope (or box) and the postage at the post office. They don't usually do it for you, but will help you if you need assistance.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.