Pregnant ?

So my last cycle last month was weirder then usual . I had 2 heavy days then 3 days of light spotting . Usually I have 3 days of heavy bleeding and light flow for 2 days . Since my last period ended my boobs have been getting soar each day . For this month according to my app I ovulated 4 - 5 days ago and my period is due in 11 days . My boobs have been outrageously soar even b4 ovulation . My stomach feels tight like there’s pressure . And I’m super nauseated . My sense of smell is super good now too . I’m pretty sure it would be way too early to feel any symptoms ? Just looking for feedback.

• 1 year ago

Why do you take a pregnancy test and find out?

1 year ago

Pregnancy hormones cause early pregnancy symptoms.  It is too soon for a pregnancy test to read positive, so it is also too soon for your symptoms to be caused by pregnancy hormones.

Every symptom you mentioned can happen for other reasons.  In fact, almost every early pregnancy symptom can happen for other reasons.  

Periods can change.  They can be odd for one month or they can completely change patterns just because something in your life may have changed - even your age can cause changes in your period.  It is highly likely that your periods ten years from now won't be exactly the way they are right now.  Your PMS symptoms can also change.  I never had sore breasts as a PMS symptom until I was in my early 30's.  Then every month was a nightmare for about two weeks and everything that touched my breasts made them hurt so bad.  But I knew it wasn't pregnancy because I had a tubal ligation at 29.

• Tulip
    1 year ago

Period equals not pregnant

1 year ago

< I’m pretty sure it would be way too early to feel any symptoms >

For pregnancy? yes.

• 1 year ago

A period wipes out any chance of pregnancy. Sometimes periods change. Have you changed how you exercise or what you eat? I find that exercise mid-cycle makes PMS symptoms like breast soreness lessen.

Are you trying to get pregnant? Take prenatal vitamins. It can take a few months to get pregnant, so relax.

• 1 year ago

your period last month isn't relevant if you believe you have fallen pregnant during your most recent time of ovulation, reason being if you were perhaps pregnant right now you weren't then and your body does not predict when you may fall pregnant and show symptoms of pregnancy before conception, if that makes sense? sore boobs can be a type of period pain, personally my boobs get sore during and before my periods, so it could not mean you are pregnant. however the heightened sense of smell, pressure and nausea could be symptoms of pregnancy but it would be way too early to know for sure. its most likely your body is just going through a change in your cycle, which is normal depending on your age. to be sure i would probably take a pregnancy test if your period doesnt show in or around its normal time, if you are pregnant however support is there for you.

• 1 year ago

A period always means not pregnant.

Always.

Now stop having sex until you know how it works and can spell sore.