if you had a guaranteed EXTRA 1,000 dollars a month, what would you spend it on, would it help you or harm you (ex addiction, vice etc)?

or would it improve your life ex pay off debt, pay for medical, for children's expenses, better food,  rent,  use it as a padding to find better employment, savings, retirement

or would it go into luxury goods like electronics, tech, car etc. or start your own business?

• Hannah
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd save up. Maybe buy a house and pay off my debts. (Kinda fell behind this summer. Everything kept breaking. 😬🙄)

• 1 year ago

Put all of it into a long-term health care policy. I want the assisted living facility and skilled nursing home that I'll end up in to be really cushy in as so far as they can be for those types of places.

1 year ago

That's what my 2nd job is for, and it goes straight into savings. I occasionally pull some of it out for unexpected expenses, travel, or an occasional planned extra purchase.

• 1 year ago

Tithe $100 give $100. The rest to roth ira or taxable brokerage account to buy reits, preferred stock funds or dividend aristocrats

• 1 year ago

I'd put it mostly in retirement funds and maybe a small amount on travel.

1 year ago

Household help, vacations.

• ?
    1 year ago

I'd take more holidays.

• ?
    1 year ago

I'd put it towards more property investments,because banks aren't interested in giving you decent returns on your savings or superannuation interests