Bernice asked in SportsOther - Sports · 8 months ago

Tell me what your fave sport is & why?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Soccer, because I play it myself, and I'm reasonable at it. Since 99.9 of pro athletes are younger than me, I am rapidly losing interest in any kind of spectator sports.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 months ago

Kickboxing.... After years looking for a different way to get into fitness, kickboxing can be one of my choices. This type of sport can increase metabolism of my body by combination of aerobic and strength exercises. Although it is not a new sport, its popularity among celebrities has drawn people's attention to this sport. There were only those who wanted to compete some years ago. After more models and celebrities showed interest in this field, there was an increase in the number of kickboxing registers at the fitness gyms.Kickboxing is a type of martial art made up of boxing, Muay Thai and karate. In kickboxing, cardio and strength movements are combined to produce aerobic and strength training.I am really enjoying while practicing .There are lots of articles and pictures of kickboxing in https://quadfitclub.com/kickboxing/ .

• 8 months ago

Lacrosse is my favorite sport to play...It's fast-paced, competitive and extremely challenging. It also provides a lot of health/weight-loss benefits dur to the action of running up and down the field. It's just a really fun sport to be/get involved in.

• 8 months ago

basketball. because literally. once you learn how to shoot it get so much more fun.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 months ago

Baseball - it's what I grew up watching and playing.

• 8 months ago

My favourite sport is sucking your mum

• 8 months ago

Hockey.  Because hockey.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.