Bernice asked in SportsOther - Sports · 8 months ago

Tell me what your fave sport is & why?

Favorite Answer

Soccer, because I play it myself, and I'm reasonable at it. Since 99.9 of pro athletes are younger than me, I am rapidly losing interest in any kind of spectator sports.

Kickboxing.... After years looking for a different way to get into fitness, kickboxing can be one of my choices. This type of sport can increase metabolism of my body by combination of aerobic and strength exercises. Although it is not a new sport, its popularity among celebrities has drawn people's attention to this sport. There were only those who wanted to compete some years ago. After more models and celebrities showed interest in this field, there was an increase in the number of kickboxing registers at the fitness gyms.Kickboxing is a type of martial art made up of boxing, Muay Thai and karate. In kickboxing, cardio and strength movements are combined to produce aerobic and strength training.I am really enjoying while practicing .There are lots of articles and pictures of kickboxing in https://quadfitclub.com/kickboxing/ .

Lacrosse is my favorite sport to play...It's fast-paced, competitive and extremely challenging. It also provides a lot of health/weight-loss benefits dur to the action of running up and down the field. It's just a really fun sport to be/get involved in.

basketball. because literally. once you learn how to shoot it get so much more fun.

Baseball - it's what I grew up watching and playing.

My favourite sport is sucking your mum

Hockey.  Because hockey.