How hot can a hot sauce be legally?

I have mastered the control of all hot sauce up to Carolina Reaper, Still hurts to eat. I was wanting to make my own hot sauce for a challenge by combining regular tapatio, habanero hot sauce, chili powder, ghost pepper sauce, and Carolina reaper sauce together.

• ?
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no legal limit to how hot hot sauce can be, provided it's legitimate hot sauce. However, you should know that pure capsicum (the substance in chili peppers that makes them hot) is actually corrosive to the tissues. If you intentionally made something that had a toxic level of capsicum and duped someone into eating it, you could be facing legal charges for assault, negligence, or whatever else.

• 1 year ago

i suppose once people start dying from using the hot sauce, it's too hot

• 1 year ago

Légal Hot sauce is made from a special recipe passed down for generations and is now available for ... Légal soon became one of the most popular hot sauces in the land. ... I don't usually write reviews, but now there's a Legal reason to do it.

• 1 year ago

As hot as you can make it. There are no laws regarding his hit a pepper sauce can be.

1 year ago

Hot enough to burn a hole through your mother lickin tongue, BIATCH