How do I know if my clothes are clean?

Somebody unplugged the washing machine while my clothes were in it. There is no way of knowing what part of the cycle the washing machine was on, but the pod had dissipated and my clothes are wet. I just want to know how I can know if my clothes are clean.

This washing machine was for the whole complex, so there is no way of figuring out who did it. Frankly, my only concern is knowing whether my clothes are clean.

• 1 year ago

The thing that I would do is to start the washing machine again from the beginning without any kind of cleaner in it just the washing that way it will feel better and it will not be a problem if its been washed or not.

I have had to do this a few times myself.

• Poppy
    1 year ago

Run them again without soap, And dry. They need rinsed and spun.

• 1 year ago

If you have the time to wash your clothes again - and be there until the end - and you can afford the expenses for a new wash, wash them again. 

Do not bother with any “laboratory” checks or tests!

• 1 year ago

Just let it pick up where it left off and complete its cycle. If you can't, wash them again. Simples.

• 1 year ago

It is not rocket science. Just wash the clothes again. Oh My God. :/ Yours is another good argument for keeping it analog, as opposed to all this digital junk

• Run them through a complete cycle again.

• 1 year ago

Simply wash them again from the beginning of the cycle.

• 1 year ago

if they smell bad, then probably not... i cant think of any other way of telling

• Mark
    1 year ago

I'd wash them again, just to be sure.

• 1 year ago

If they smell like the washing up liquid they're probably clean. Probably. :D