How soon is to soon to realize I’m a lesbian?Also, if I want to date a girl who I’ve been friends with awhile,what do I say?IDK if shes gay?

• reme_1
    Favorite Answer

CAll the gay center, talk to the counselor. Meet other girls your age. Get comfortable with your feelings. Then start talking to your friend. Keep it light in case she is not gay. HUGS from a senior lesbian

It can happen, at most any age.

It's never too soon or too late to realize that you're a lesbian. Just say what's on your mind, her reaction and response will indicate if whether she's gay or not

i dont know if this applies to lesbian relationships, but for us men if we dont make a successful move in the first meeting, your ninety percent more likely to end up in the friendzone. women decide very quickly whether or not they will have sex with you after like five or ten minutes. with a girl you just met you need to be smooth but also aggressive, but since this girl is your friend you need to be subtle and ramp up the seduction over time. you need to get to the point where you can be smooth and aggressive again before you have a chance.

whatever you want take a shot. its not that embarrassing to be rejected. you hit more birds with a shotgun then you do with a rifle.

You should've realized that when you preferred eating clam chowder for breakfast over sausages.