I want to date a girl but don’t know if she’s gay?I try telling her that she’s pretty but she just says you too?Is she straight or closeted?

She shares shirts and texts me almost every night? I’m even more confused, does “goodnight love 🥰” mean as a friend or as a gf?!? 

• reme_1

You are going to need to have some serious talks -- in private. Keep it light in case she is not gay.

there's not really any way to tell as anyone would compliment you back if they were told they looked good. good luck though, even if she's not a lesbian, many girls are bi curious especially depending on age. while going through puberty (between the ages of 11 and 16) just about everyone experiments with different types of sexuality.

Sounds like she's just straight. Girls call each other pretty all the time. Just tell her how you feel and her reaction and response will tell you if she's into girls or not

Give her time, in time she'll let you know...

How would I know... try not to be too invasive, you might make her uncomfortable.