Can I book a Hotel at night and arrive in the morning?

Hi,

I've booked a trip for my girlfriend and I out of state. It's only for a few hours in the early morning that we will need it.

The hotel states the check in times are at 3pm.. and check out times are 11 am..

Can I book it the night before (10pm), arrive the next morning (7 am) and still check out at 11?..

I've never really booked hotels, but was curious to know if they let you do this?..

Yes, you can. All you need to do is to call them or book yourself a room through the hotels website. I did the same and did not face any problems.

https://www.esthotel.ca/

You need to ask from the hotel you are making reservation. Its better to book your room when you arrived. 

• Foofa

Some hotels will offer early check in times for just a little additional so you don't have to pay for an entire night you don't use. Just ask when you make the booking.

I agree that you need to call the hotel and let them know. Otherwise, when you don't show up, they are free to rent the room to someone else.

Be aware that most respectable hotels don't like being used for short term sexual stays. If they get wind that that's what you're doing, you could be booted out.

You need to call the hotel in question and talk to the on-duty manager.

Not sure sorry about that

• Eva

Depends on the hotel. Some don't man the front desk after 9PM or so. If you want to do this, you might want to ask for late checkout so that you have the room for more than 4 hrs. If you're only going to get about 3 hrs sleep, why bother?

I would think that if you pay for the room in advance, and tell them of your plans to arrive the next morning and that you will stay just for a few hours, then that should e fine.  The key is payment and clear communication.

Well, if you wait until 10 PM to make the booking, they might be sold out for the night at that time.

What a check in time of 3 PM means is that is the earliest one can check in for that night. One can check in later, but if you want the room only between 7 and 11 AM, you might want to speak to a staffer at the hotel to make sure that they can accommodate your wishes. And, that they have a room for that time period available.

• DEBS

I would call them and let them know your plan. Once your check-in night passes they are not really expecting you. A quick call today and one the day before as a reminder should make sure it goes smoothly.