Why do conservatives get upset when I talk down to them about their careers, finances, homes, and lack of upward mobility in this country? ?

They're just facts and I'm not worried about being politically correct, so what's the issue????

When did it get so bad to call it like it is? That conservatives make MUCH less money per year than Democrats, work shiity go-nowhere careers, and living in shiity small neighborhoods since it's all they can afford?

I thought we didn't have to be politically correct this this country anymore????

• 1 year ago

You are probably coming off as condescending and nosy. Give it a rest.

• 1 year ago

I work in a technical field in the space industry. What do you do?

1 year ago

"conservatives make MUCH less money per year than Democrats"

That's due to the changing political ideas of people who are already at the top financially.

You are referring largely to white, middle-upper class people who live primarily live in or around large cities.

You will of course not bring up the black underclass that supports your party near uniformly while living in violent, crime infested ghettos.

1 year ago

I was thrown out of the US Army for being gay

Did gay modeling, gay porn, eventually because a paid live in boyfriend to get my degree at UCLA. I am now a professional making a very good living.

• 1 year ago

You're not in any position that gives you the ability to talk down to anybody.

Also, stop trying to pretend that the term "political correctness" means something other than its actual meaning, unless your goal here is to be laughed at.

• 1 year ago

Oh I apologize, where you under the impression that anyone Gives a Sh!t what you think?

Funny that you didn't mention Republicans, You guys always whine about them being for the rich

• 1 year ago

Really??? I'm conservative and make over a quarter million $$ a year

Nice generalization there sparky, but I never knew basket weaving and gender studies pulled down the BIG bux...

Wanna see my last paystub from 2018??? Be careful what you wish for, you may get it...

• Bill
    1 year ago

Ignoring that a large percentage of liberals are poor. lol

• 1 year ago

Stereotypes are for losers.  LOL

Update to commentator:  When you get out of the basement say hi to Mom.   LOL

Projecting again?   LOL

1 year ago

Because you are talking people you pretend to be there they are not. You live in your momma's basement and haven't left the house in 2yrs