Are Democrats Congress Are Breaking The First Amendment illegal Trying To Impeach A President Cause They Don't Like Him What Do You Think.?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

More like trying to impeach a 🤡OTUS because they don’t like traitors.

• 12 months ago

I think you need to take a remedial course in standard English grammar and punctuation.

that said, publicly available evidence certainly provides sufficient cause for the current investigation.

... and this idea that democrats "want to reverse the election" is false. that presupposes that we expect that Comrade Bone-spur would be replaced with Hillary. we know it doesn't work like that. upon conviction and removal after a trial in the Senate, IF it comes to that, Pence would be sworn in as POTUS, not Hillary.

• 12 months ago

Democrats are grasping for anything that they can.

Democrats have had their work cut out for them

and the distractions that they have been trying to create

may or may not have been worth it, because it won’t be long before

DOJ Inspector General Michael Horowitz turns in his evaluation of

probable FISA abuse by the Obama DOJ and FBI.

The shît’s going to be hitting the fan

on a number of different levels, and it is

anybody’s guess as to whether mainstream

media is going to be compelled to report it so that

it (the media) can attempt to regain part of its credibility.

This entire endeavor by the Democrats started in 2016

and the need for false allegations, impeachment, whistleblowers,

and any cover & diversion that they can find, will continue to the very end.

Obama & crew may have more to answer for than 

will ever be known, and the Democrats will be there 

to cover him at any and every expense.

• 12 months ago

No. We don’t like him, most Americans don’t like him and now most Americans approve of the impeachment inquiries. What you don’t get is why we don’t like him and that’s the part that counts. That’s the part you’re blind to, like a mole digging through the dirt. I’m not going to waste my time explaining why we hate him. None of you are worth that time anymore.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    12 months ago

Nope. It's illegal to solicit election assistance from foreign nations. It's DOUBLY illegal to use extortion while soliciting election assistance from foreign nations. #ImpeachTheMFTraitor + Ditch #MoscowMitch @senatemajldr + #ImpeachKavanaugh = #MAGA2020

• 12 months ago

Its more because they are petrified of him. They are there swamp and they do not want to be drained. They want to continue w/ their corruption and continue to enriching themselves and family like Biden has done for 40 years

• 12 months ago

I think your sentence writing skills match perfectly your understanding of the powers of Congress to Impeach the president for improper behavior.

There is nothing ILLEGAL about Congress exercising their Checks and Balances POWERS.

In fact, it's actually their JOB.

• TB12
    Lv 7
    12 months ago

Your English is very elementary,,, you're either a foreign troll or a Republican.

And how exactly do you feel the Democrats are violating the first amendment,,, (this ought to be good)

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

I think you are an idiot who needs to Take An English Class.

• Anonymous
    12 months ago

democrats screamed impeach the night he was elected,...LOL how fvcking ignorant of them,...they are sore losers and fvcking hissy fit throwing children

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.