What's up..again.. YAHOO! I am back to minimal points??? What happened to my 1000 plus points as of yesterday? Will someone answer?

• .
    Favorite Answer

As a Level 7 user you should be WELL aware that addressing a question to Yahoo is pointless and not what the site is for anyway. No one from Yahoo is here answering questions. If you scrolled through the question list and didn't see anyone else post about the same issue you describe, then chances are it's not affecting others (or not yet) so it's unlikely anyone will have a helpful answer.

Mousing over your avatar it shows you having a total of 54891 points, with 468 earned this week. Either there is a glitch in the point system or you've had some posts removed if you had over 1000 pts as of yesterday (which is quite high seeing as we're just now hitting mid-week and a very low % of OPs select a BA for questions, which means it takes 500 answers to earn 1000 pts. You must've been hitting max # of answers daily.

• Moi !! C'Est MOI..

not what I am asking, but sanest.
      I am referring to the points earned 'to date", NOT the accumulated points listed in the box below. EX: say I earned say, 1000 points to date today. Next day it is 475
      That is what I am querying. I have no reported answers, so no one complained.

Who cares why worry about something that has no value

The reporting system appears to be very erratic these days.

I have had answers deleted when there was nothing wrong with them. There is also a glitch going around where points are being deducted for seemingly no reason.

Sometimes, you just have to accept that this website is pure *****, I've accepted it & so should you. If you look as good as I do, you might want to find out who is in charge of this sinking ship and intimidate them with your looks - and hopefully you can convince them to alter the rules a bit.

• Moi !! C'Est MOI..

Thank you for your suggestions, Adonis..
      Nope, I am not as handsome as you are, so I'll just carry on with this Yahoo nonsense, till I snap one day, and terminate the play.
      Thanks much for your help.

• Daniel

If your Referring to the Point Counter ? Yahoo is working on Fixing the Weekly Total Status other then that your Points are there from what I can see you have 54,894 Points

• Daniel

If its Dropped then Either you got Reported Violation Email Notices are not working Right now check your Answers and Questions and see if anything is missing or you been Asking Questions that also costs Points

• LAN

You are a a troll and you get reported a lot. Why does this surprise you?

someone probably reported  you and you lost your points

You've been reported and lost points.

You had a lot of your Q and A's reported and deleted would be my guess.

If you set your Q&A history to public, I can advise.

• roderick_young

It seems to still be set to private. No matter. I would have looked for a change in the recent pattern of your answers, compared to the ones when you first started.

Was every answer of yours something like "that's a good question!"?