Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Who else agrees that Donald Trump is cruel to animals because he eats meat?

Meat is murder. Trump is a murderer.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You are a misguided fool.

You are obviously a vegetarian or vegan and if you are I respect that.

However if you had any sense at all you would know that man has been a meat-eater since they first walked on Earth and vegetarianism and veganism is a relatively new concept.

Trump may well be a murderer but not because he may be a meat-eater.

• Mandy
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Trump isn’t a murderer. He’s ignorant. And he’s a fool.

• Dan
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Taking away ACA and not replacing it with better Health Insurance, you mean no one will die from lack of medical care? Trump wants to kill subsidized health care and also destroying environmental controls that keep us safe from toxin.

• 1 month ago

Nah. Human have eaten meat for thousands of years. Just because you don't want to doesn't mean no one else can. That's what pisses me off about vegetarians and vegans - that holier-than-thou- attitude.

• 1 month ago

Democrats love murdering little babies. 600,000 a year. So what's the concern?

Attachment image
    Source(s): bisexual Christian
    • Killmouseky
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

ZERO "babies" are terminated in abortion. A fetus isn't a human being. That's scientific & legal fact. 600,000 abortions = about how much world population increases by in less than 2.5 days.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Stan
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

It is impossible to exist in this physical reality without consuming other living things. A cow's life is no more valuable than the life of a piece of broccoli. You only need be respectful and not wasteful and give thanks for the life you now consume.

Peace!

• 1 month ago

It is absolutely astounding how many stupid aass people are on this planet

• i have many reasons why i find Trump a rude careless obnoxtious hypocritical racist dumb ignorant jerk, but that's not one of them.......must dash got a take out being delivered any moment....enjoy your lentils..

• 1 month ago

That sounds very stupid.  He is a cruel man, but meat eaters are not cruel.  They are simply using their taste buds to enjoy savory animal flesh.

• Yes
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Trump is a murderer for killing innocent people 

• 1 month ago

Trump is one of the most crooked and incompetent presidents I can remember.  We have much better grounds to dislike the guy than that he eats meat.  Most people eat meat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.