Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Do you think Nancy Pelosi hires illegal immigrant housekeepers for her California mansion?

49 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

If you have to spread false lies about your political opposition, you do not stand for good.

• 1 year ago

I WOULD BE SURPRISED IF SHE DIDN'T

• 1 year ago

Nope, in fact it seems non Republicans never live up to Republican straw man arguments, and when the rest of us try our best not to straw man Republicans it's like they're out to prove that all straw man arguments about them apply, like criminal activity, lack of competence, patriotism in easy to display cheap ways but not really in depth loyalty to the United States or our people, unless of course it's detrimental.

Much like your question, I assume you're either a Republican or a Russian, not that there's much difference these days.

• 1 year ago

No, there are Trump properties nearby that already hired them all. Poor Trumptards will do and say anything to distract from Trumps impeachment for his criminal actions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Pethaps she hires a Trump landscaping, etc., company to tend her mansions. They might well hire illegals.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

We know for a fact that many of Trump's businesses have utilized illegal immigrant workers.

• 1 year ago

Don't know.  But do you mind that Trump had undocumented immigrants working at Mar-A-Lago?

Nah, probably not.  It's okay if Trump breaks the law, right?

• 1 year ago

I guarantee you she does

• 1 year ago

What do you think of trumps betrayal of the Kurds?

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Somebody has to give Hillary supporters work!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.