can My family get approved for a 2020 or 2019 car with a repo?

they going to put $10,000 down or even more

• Bort

Yes. A repo doesn't disqualify someone from financing forever. Even right after a repo there are some dealers that specialize in financing for people with bad credit. They're most likely going to have a higher monthly payment. Which a large down payment like that will bring down.

You said earlier they had enough cash to pay for a new car. What happened?

"this a question for my mom she asking she have a repo for a 2014 kia soul that they have to repo but she is wondering can she buy a car from a dealer cash without a car loan will the car dealer let her buy it"

• Niko

Unlikely. Obviously, your family did not learn anything from that repo.

Maybe but the chances of having another repo would be high. Have they ever considered living within their means?

Spend what you earn, don't try to earn what you spend.

Possibly with a huge down payment and a very high interest rate.

Yes, the terms will be bad though. Meaning a high rate and a jacked up price. Beggars can't be picky.

Smart move would be to buy a car for cash.

I have been a millionaire for 17 years. My credit score is 824. The most expensive car I have ever bought cost me under $9000. I paid cash.

But you must have new. And the repo taught you nothing.