found out My my credit score! and is bad at 544 can she a car loan if she have $10,000 cash?

my Mom have 544 credit i know is bad don't judge everyone have problems we not rich but we getting into some money that can Maybe pay the car off or hopefully get a loan

but she will have $10,000 in april cause we helping her by giving her money each month to get her into a car but she needs a reliable car she thinks buying a new car is more reliable i tell her u can get a pretty good used 2013 toyota camry with that price in june when she get at least $15K or something that get u around town

so she asking will a bank approve her a car loan with $10,000 for a 2019 camry or 2020 camry

Favorite Answer

First and foremost, no reputable lender will approve a buyer with that kind of credit score and a repo (assuming this is the same buyer as your last question). Second, if you're "giving her money each month to get her into a car", I assume she isn't working, or doesn't make much. Lenders look for no less than six months of uninterrupted full-time employment, and a verifiable income of no less than $1700-$2000 per month. Failure to meet minimum lending requirements will get her denied automatically.

The short answer is no, she will NOT get an auto loan for a new Camry, even with $10,000 down. She needs to buy a car for cash, and be done with it.

Source(s): 20 years retail auto sales experience.
  • Scott

What does your credit score have to do with something someone else is buying?

FIRST, you were going to buy a car with cash. NOW, you want to try financing with crap credit...

Are you going to keep asking 500 questions and getting the same answers???

Is your mother incapable of going to the car dealership herself ?

A repo, bad credit and the only source of income is disability benefits doesn't look too promising . I also see that you do like to spam Yahoo.

She won't get approved...

She should buy a $10,000 used car...pay cash and be done.

Source(s): Your spamming Yahoo profile history 👺

Plenty of predatory lenders out there. All really bad ideas.