in your opinion, how is it going to feel when nature finally says "screw you"?

we breed and have the gall to think every single baby needs to survive when before modern medicine, quite a lot of them died (and therefore it kept our population low). we think everybody needs to survive in general, so we invented vaccines and so on. we think we're too good to walk on our feet, so we invented cars. too lazy to hunt, so we farm animals.

but climate change as a result of our activities is worsening. and soon the earth will be rid of us and nature will have had the last laugh. she will say "screw you" and we'll be done. we won't be able to defy her anymore; our "intelligence" will have killed us.

how will it feel, do you think? i think it'd be a glorious time. but that's just me. i'm really negative lol.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Best Answer

probably not that great

• 2 months ago

I have read that to Mother Earth, man is a virus, and that Nature has used various attracts to lessen the potency of the virus including plague, the ice age, and now, turning up the heat. We've been bad tenants, and may be on a path to eviction.

• 2 months ago

climate change is NORMAL. Nothing will stop it. Nothing can stop it.

• marty
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How ridiculous. You're one who'll believe anything. Climate change is a natural part of the earth and is necessary. Quit falling for the propaganda and scare tactics.

• Star_of_Darkness
      Lv 7
      2 months agoReport

Eating meat doesn't cause the damage vegans claim it does but the factories and plants grown to fee dpeople DO cause a lot of damage

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Brian
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

So, 7 billion plus is "low". Got it.

• 2 months ago

I feel awesome. I don't believe the lies about our planet.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.