Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 month ago

inhaled a chocolate chip?

hey, so i was drinking a drink with chocolate chips in it and with my last couple of sips i sucked in to see if i could get anything and a tiny chocolate chip felt like it went down my throat while i was inhaling. i didn’t cough or anything it just felt it. is this bad should i be worried? i don’t feel anything wrong

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Edna
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

    You didn't inhale a chocolate chip - you swallowed it. If you had inhaled it, it would have gone down your wind pipe, and you would be having a coughing fit.

  • 1 month ago

    You're fine

  • Henry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

    You can't inhale a chocolate chip. It should be true evil that you should be worried about.

  • 1 month ago

    If it went down your windpipe, you’d have coughing fits. You swallowed it. No worries.

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    If you don't feel anything wrong, then you should be just fine.

  • 1 month ago

    no it just means you swallowed it whole. you can do this with other foods like yogurt and thats how you drink water

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.