I would like to know the airplanes (AND THEIR SPECIFIC VERSIONS) of the most relevant airplanes in WWII (from each participating country)thx?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Wikipedia will help you out. Or learn to google. Each side had a number of planes.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Gargle it.? You can just type it in and see pictures of each plane.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Since you apparently haven't learned to search the internet I suggest a trip to the local library instead. I'm sure they will have exactly what you are looking for and librarians are very helpful people who will show you right where to find the books on this subject.

• 1 month ago

I would like to get in a threesome with Salma Hayek and Elizabeth Hurley. It looks as if we're both going to be disappointed.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

That sounds like an admirable quest.  What have you done to satisfy that desire?

• 1 month ago

It depends on what you mean by "relevant".

You could cite the North American P-51D Mustang as arguably being the most capable piston engined fighter of the war for example, but in terms of impact, the tide of the war had already turned by the time it was introduced. How about the F6F Hellcat? There were certainly more capable fighters doing the rounds, but it was the workhorse that delivered air superiority in the Pacific Theatre.

The Spitfire in its various marks for the British was certainly "relevant", but it was the Mk 1 Hurricane that claimed most kills during the BoB.

Do you consider the Me 262 A-1a/U5 over the far more numerous Bf 109 Emil or Gustav? The 262 had a relatively small impact on the war, but it heralded a new age of air combat.

You've got to consider the other platforms as well; bombers, ground attack, transports (there's a case imho for the C-47 to be considered one of the most important air assets).

• The B-29 and Lancaster as well. It all depends what the OP means by relevant.

• Phil M
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Sounds like you have some research to do. No one here will want to compile that information for you.

• 1 month ago

Very easy to do thanks to all the information on google.

• Ron
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I think the word you are looking for is "research". All the knowledge known to man is on the internet, you could do a bit of this "research" and find that information

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.