How to remove spyware?

How do I get viruses removed from my Google and fb accounts that allow folks to see my messages and track my location

• Edward

Not use Facebook.

Run a antivirus or remove it manually;

Try making ur own business and spy on them

By throwing your computer out of the window.

You can use antivirus or develop strong firewall.

You can use something like a Malwarebytes and CC cleaner to clean up your computer or cell phone but one of the best tools to prevent people from following you around on the Internet is to get a VPN. It kills your real IP address and makes it really hard for somebody to track you.

1 month agoReport

First, it's CCleaner. Secondly a VPN does nothing for an already infected device.

Hi. You don't.

Sadly, these are actually what makes Google money to give You a "free" OS for Your device.

No matter what You do to remove something, a Google app will perform an "update" that's actually a system repair that will restore their tracking features from whatever You delete.

And Google now does forced updates, so You can't even tell it to only update when on a WiFi connection, then just never WiFi. Google forces My phone to "update" about 20 apps a week, which is why I have about 6 older smartphones I got free that are eventually going to be just media devices for downloaded files without SIM cards / phone numbers.

At some point I may even play around with removing or disabling the connections hardware for both WiFi and cell connections, but the WiFi might be useful at a library or McD's / coffee shop occasionally.

The only other more obtrusive OS used to be Apple's iOS for any of their devices, but Win10 is taking over even that title quickly.

G'Luck!!!

Secure your account by using a strong password.

you could try running your antivirus

• Enigma

don't post anything and they won't.