Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 4 weeks ago

whats a good revenge?

i wanna get a good revenge (thats legal ofc) on this girl from my school who got into my bag, cut off the top of all my lipsticks, and stole a bracelet from it.  she thinks my english isnt that good because im a foreign exchange student (japan to america) but does anyone know some good revenge i can get on her for it? please leave suggestions im really angry at her

• Kieth
    Best Answer

Make sure her friends find out that you are going to get her at home, then don't do anything. She will be having a fit every time something goes wrong at home. Things just do, and she will be trying to figure out how you got into her house to take her things, make her pants not fit, hang up phone calls, things like that.

Just put a cigarette or two in her purse, and write an anonymous note to a teacher saying she was smoking. :)

The chances are that she did it because she is jealous of you. The fact that she needed to resort to damaging and stealing your property just to get a kick kind of means you've won at life already.

If she carries on and you can prove it just report her.

Cmxjsjxjxjdjzjzjdjjxjxjddjkxjxkxkxx

I personally buy them stuff I know is bad for them and will slowly kill them over time, like energy drinks and candy bars, junk food, that's perfectly legal, like a Red Bull or Monster slowly over time that stuff kills me from the inside out, sooner or later their heart gives out

First of all this is in the wrong section.

You don't get revenge, that would make you as bad as her. If she has stolen from you you need to report her. But never do anything in a moment of anger.

Keep to yourself. Don't speak to her unless you have to, for example school projects. If she bullies you tell somebody you trust

Don’t do it it’s not worth it

• Frank

What's the point? Why would anyone cut off lipstick? If the bracelet has VALUE...you REPORT IT STOLEN...and you tell them SHE STOLE IT!

Cut her hair.

She would deserve that.

Fight for yourself. Don't let anyone take advantage of you. The more you allow it, the more they would do it.