Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 9 months ago

What is the best state in the US?

What do you think about Texas? What's the weather like there? And which is the best city?

Only two things come out of Texas, steers and queers.  I heard that in a movie a few times and it was kinda funny, being from a boot camp drill Sargent and all, but it's probably not true. They have oil too. And the Cowboys, but they never win playoff games...I think they have rattle snakes and scorpions but I'm not sure.  And wasn't that where Galveston was washed into the sea by a big hurricane ?  That sucked.  And didn't we just steal Texas from the Mexicans ? That was no good. No, I'm having a hard time coming up with good stuff in Texas.

• Donna

I don't think there is one. Lol. If anything there's the worst state.

I thought I liked Texas when I was young. Everything changed when I moved to California. The Sierra Nevada is spectacular (Yosemite, Sequoia and King's Canyon National Parks), the redwoods are spectacular, the Pacific Coast makes the Gulf of Mexico look pretty plain. 

The one you leave from to go to a civilised country.

alaska (the state)

Source(s): god himself

I do not like Texas. But everything is personal.

That is completely subjective.

I don't like Texas but the best state is California. The weather in Texas is mostly hot. Texas' best city in Austin.

• Saut de Chat

Cali actually has some conservative cities (Bakersfield, Placerville, Redding, Huntington Beach, etc). It's just overwhelmed by LA county and bay area.

I did some roofing in the middle of August in Texas. So I would describe the weather there as HOT, which wasn't cool (pun intended). I stayed in Dallas. Not so much to do there considering the size of that city. It wasn't great, it wasn't bad. It's just meh.

Best US city I visited was DC. Great place if you love museums like I do. Lots of variety in the area. Good metro system, so getting around is easy. Would recommend.

In my opinion it's Maryland. Baltimore is the best city. The weather has four seasons. You can swim in the summer and sleigh ride in the winter.