My crush asked me to homecoming but I don't know if he likes me as a friend or more than friends.?

He had my best friend and brother take me to taco bell after school and then we ate food and when I was walking out to leave he walked up with a handmade sign that said: "Let's taco bout' hoco". I said yes(of course) but I don't know if he is asking me as friends or as a date. He has always been friends with my brothers so we hang out a lot but I never expected him to like me. We have an inside joke where we call each other a "snack" every time we see each other. I don't want to ask him and make things awkward.

why don't you just go and see what happens? And if you two have a good time, then toward the end of your outing ask him if he'd like to go "out on another date" soon (like give a specific day).

That way he will know what you're aiming for without having to blurt it out.

yes ok to say hello