Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 1 month ago

I got high?

I wanna get high again but the last time I smoked I had a panic attack and thought everything in the world was fake and the effects lasted for like 6 months... is it ok for me to smoke again or should I not

• Sparky
    Best Answer

Unfortunately, there are a small number of people who have this reaction.

It's like a switch goes off in your head and it will never go back to how it was.

You are likely to have a psychotic episode if you do it again.

Sorry buddy.

Of course, the first time was so great it will be OK the next time! Your mistake was going 6 months . . . tests show effects are noticeable for up to 2 to 3 weeks (mild effects for 3-5 weeks), so you should do it at least every week so you won't care about anything, ever.

probably should be specific about what you got high on. but 6 months? You must have an incredibly slow metabolism. I'd recommend you look into that first.

Wait, how long did they last? You sure you didn't go on like a six month long bender? Because that's not good...?

• hi1 month agoReport

Yeah I just kept having panic attacks and I was hella tired and still felt high for like 6 months after