Vegetarian flu shot available in Long Island, NY? ?

Last year I was able to get FluBlok at a King Kullens pharmacy, but this year they don't have it. The doctors I've spoken to won't order a one-off vaccine so I'm kinda stuck. Anyone know if FluBlok is available in Long Island?  What do you use yourself if you are a vegetarian or if your religion doesn't allow bovine ingredients? 

"Vegetarian flu shot available in Long Island, NY? ?"

The current flu shot available in general is vegetarian suitable for those who are ovo-vegetarian. However the flu shot itself does NOT contain dairy, nor is it created using anything of bovine origin. I don't where you've sourced your information from, however that source SHOULD BE DISCARDED, as a source, as it's NOT a reliable one in this case. Even MOST vegans would most likely agree on this particular point. Which by the way I'm neither a vegetarian or a vegan. Bu I also don't play games when I answer.

• Tavy

You are talking nonsense here, you are not eating any part of the egg that a thousand vaccines were grown in.

This is extremist rubbish.

• Wendigo
      1 month agoReport

They seem to be under the misconception, that the vaccine uses, or used bovine products/byproducts. If you look at the details it states bovine, and not poultry/fowl.

A vegetarian is a person who does not eat meat. Having an injection which contained animal products wouldn't be an issue. Similarly, I don't know of any religions that would prevent a person taking a flu shot.

yes knknknknknknknkn