Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 month ago

Why do people say it's so hard for girls to orgasm?

My girlfriend has super intense toe curling orgasms every time I finger her. And she prefers penetration over clitoral stimulation because it gives her the more intense orgasms than her clitoris can give her. But yet most girls say penatration does nothing for them.

I always make my girlfriend orgasm when I have sex with her. last time I had sex with her I made her orgasm/c*m three times.

Because most guys don't have a clue about what to do to make the have 1.

They just dont know what they doing

I agree!!!  In all honesty, I've only had an orgasm with penetration twice and the second time was only a few months ago!!!  It was from the back too.  I couldn't believe it.  I will say that most males do not want to or can't put in the amount of time it takes for a woman to be able to experience an orgasm with penetration.  I had a boyfriend who would "try."  I would need the penetration to be circular and in ONE direction at a time for an extended period!  I didn't even BOTHER to ask other men to do it that way...I knew they couldn't do it!! 

• Ace Shorty
      1 month agoReport

That position is the easiest 1 to help a woman have an orgasm.

• Jeff

A lot of girls can't get a guy that can hit their G-spot. Girls need to spend some quality time with a dildo or vibrator, and find what works for them, then teach their guy. They are all a little different.

Not any two women are exactly alike anywhere when it comes to what pleasures them or how much it takes to make them orgasm.

Okay, Skippy. Now that you had to announce that to the entire world, do you feel better? Wait till the day arrives when your girlfriend tells you she has sex toys bigger (and better) than you...that's going to be a wake up call. You aren't the first person (or thing) to make her orgasm. Time to get over your insecurities before she gets over you...fingering cannot replace clit stimulation...ever! EDIT: You seriously really believe she's never masturbated or used a sex toy before? Wow, talk about naïve.

• Nibba you a 37 year old virgin (the guy who answered not the comment above me)

• MissA

You apparently have a fortunate partner for whom orgasms are easy.

Incidentally we can see your tragic "PRAISE ME BECAUSE I AM INSECURE" thing from space.

Because it obviously is or it wouldn't be such a big topic among women. You're girl friend is lucky its so easy for her to orgasm like that.

• Donald

Keep dreaming you pervert... You asked a question about your wife wanting sex 2 times daily and thinking you did love her since you couldn't https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20170...

YOU HAVE QUITE THE IMAGINATION! I GUESS THAT IS THE CASE FOR ALL TROLLS