Why do White men think it's their right to own women?

Why do so many of them become angry incels. Some would even commit violence against women because of their entitlement.

Why aren't they grateful to have a girlfriend? Why do they think it's a right and not a privilege? If they can't stand women, they can just stay away from them.

Are White boys in America just spoiled to the point where they think the world owes them everything?

https://www.oxygen.com/crime-time/las-vegas-man-ac...

This White man recently held his girlfriend captive for 2 weeks, beat her, broke her ribs, and forced her to eat poisoned food.

Best Answer

It's just conservative men....all conservative men of any race think they own women

• WaldoBC
      1 month agoReport

Wow! As a conservative. I have lived my entire life NOT knowing that I actually have the God-given right to own and control women. Thank you for this clarity. Are you saying that I have the right to own any woman I want?

It's a CAPITALIST Thing that stems from the Agricultural Revolution

NICE that you're questioning it, BUT you're pretty silly. Start reading history for your answers DUH instead of just being angry and genearlizing your issues on white men

BEACUSE HISTORY PROVES THAT WAY

WOMAN ARE OBJACTES

• because it is their right to own woran

Clearly, it's because women are property, it's been that way for most of history and for good reason. Men are just better, plain and simple. You could become the dominant sex by smelling ammonia and bleach after you mix them together, the concoction of chemicals can cause your brain to be more like a man.

• Taylor1 month agoReport

Most women volunteer themselves up as properly. Hence the term they enjoy being referred to as “my girl” and want a man to provide for her and her kids...before taking his kids, money and house in the divorce court 

Some one clearly doesn't understand how alpha behavior works. The real men who own you are the ones your always crying over, think about that for a few minutes

• ctc453

Conservatives are all toxic and egotistical, controlling, hypocritical morons

• David1 month agoReport

Actually liberals are way more hypocritic. Look at Obama who just bought a mansion or John Lennon who lived in the biggest house I have ever seen, and protested againts the government while having servants.

• U Wish

Oh do shut up now with your yammering and prattling on about nonsense.

• Bill

That would be awful. You would be legally liable for anything she did because she would be your property. Nope, I don't want to be legally responsible for that.

• Elana

Yes, a very small number of white men think that. But what about his hair color? And you didn't specify his height or weight? After all, if you're allowed to make sweeping generalizations, why not pick on those things instead?

You've never been to Saudi Arabia, have you?

So you cite one example and that makes all white men rotten?

You need help.

• David1 month agoReport

But it's not a fact. If you look at statistics black men are actually much more involved in crime. So, does that mean all black man are criminals?