Thoughts on the name Evermore for a baby girl? ?

• Evermore is a very cute name for a baby girl. Don’t listen to those users commenting mean things about the name Evermore. Respect their opinion, (I respect their opinion) but don’t believe their opinion. I personally like unique names. I like common names too, but we don’t all have to name our kids Liam and Emma. We’re all different in our own ways! 

Source(s): UPDATE TO EVERYONE: The BIGGEST SPAMMER OF 2018-19 has expired. Prepare to meet a new user with semi-perfection in accuracy when typing out his/her opinions/suggestions/ideas in question arenas on websites like YAHOO! Answers. However, no one is 100% perfect all the time. And I’m much similar to my previous ego earlier this year, just not as intense.

Will she liver for evermore???

Think about it when she gets to 80 years of age!!!!!

how about lashanta

i like that name

Could it be Evermore punny

It's a nice name, but it might be a bit much. A decent substitute might be Evanora.

• Quito1 month agoReport

No u call that ***** osama bin laden

Hdhdhdysgshwvwvvshshs

That is a brand name not a human name please that is just like naming my child Emerson or Sanyo just don't do it

I think it's probably the worst name I have ever heard... this genuinely rises to the top of my all-time most hated names

Of course this is my personal opinion, but I am not exaggerating about how much I hate this name at all. I would rate it like a negative 8 on a scale of 1-10. I really, really hope I never come across someone with this name - I don't think I could hang out with them because I would hate saying/thinking of/looking at their name so much.

Please, please, please do not consider using this.

• e9601:

No, stop trying to invent stupid names.

• Didn’t “invent” it lol I read a book series in high school and the main characters name was evermore, loved it ever since

I think its cool. Just avoid names like True and North.

• Thank you for being the only one on here that likes it. My whole family loves it and trust me they would tell me if they didn’t 😭