Sandwich concerns?

Despite asking politely, my sandwich man still puts mayo on both sides of the bread, causing my sandwich contents to slip right out! How can I fix this? 

40 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Best Answer

Glue it together

• 4 weeks ago

before u order ask him again Nicely but Sternly...could you PLZ make my sandwich WITHOUT MAYO* tell him you're allergic to it*....if u see he's putting mayo on it...u can just walk out of the shop n find another sandwich place to go to..someone that will LISTEN to what you prefer on your sandwich*....OR ask to speak to a manager* call the store manager n report that this has happend few times n each time u ask nicely to NOT PUT MAYO on ur food n yet he continues to do so*

• 1 month ago

yesssssssssssssssssssss

• 1 month ago

Get another sandwich man

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

shhit shuuty shite

• 1 month ago

Make sure you have his attention before requesting it, stressing how you’d prefer it. This is why servers repeat requested orders to their customers.

• Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Make your own sandwiches.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

"my sandwich man still puts mayo on both sides of the bread"

Anyone who puts mayo on both sides of the bread is a moron.

You'd rather he only put mayo on the outside of the bread instead?

You guys could star in Dumb and Dumber 4.

• 1 month ago

Squeeze a little harder.

• 1 month ago

Well..

If your sandwich man works in a shop and you pay him to make your sandwich I suggest you either find another shop to buy your sandwiches, ask someone else to make them or talk to a manager

If your sandwich man is a S.O., spouse, room mate...I suggest you make your own sandwich. Or at least take 1 extra slice of bread with you so you can replace one of the offending slices. One advantage to the mayo on both slices is it tends to "waterproof the bread so if you have a soggy element your bread will not get soggy.

Another option is to request no mayo at all and either bring one of those little individual packets or pack a little container of mayo.

Or

Get a sandwich that does not need mayo at all.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.