what does a spout connector connect to in fords?

I've got an 89 Bronco that i bought half a year ago give or take. I'm working on an engine rebuild and found out that my spout connector has not been plugged into anything. There isn't any wire connections that go to it, ive checked the whole engine bay. Can anyone give a reference for what the spout connection connects to and what that connection connects to. I know it has to connect somehow but I can not find it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

There are no answers yet.
Be the first to answer this question.