Is it cute Elizabeth Warren think voters is going to fall for the trap with her bad ideas in reality won't work?

She and the rest of liberal nut job selling you beautiful dream, thinking you will get free stuff and free education? In reality for order that to work they will have to tax the rich, the working class and gues what low working class will be tax too, for their program too work cause the usa doesn't have the money to pay for when we in debt.

• James

Apparently, you believe we are as gullible as you.

Come on, I wants mah free shite. Gib it to me. Take it from people who work, and gib it to me, so I don’t have to work. This is the new American Dream. Hurry up.

After seeing the highlights from the Democratic Party debate, it shows just how bad the Democrats are. Zero workable ideas.

Senator Professor Warren is amongst those with the worst ideas of all. She is simply too radical for America.

Her worst idea is many times better than Trump's best idea. At least she's actually trying to help improve the lives of ordinary Americans and is proposing ambitious plans to address the interests of the American public.

Not every proposal will be implemented as she envisions because Congress will alter plans for practical and other reasons. Her proposals are basically sound.

"cute"?, Cute is a phrase i almost solely reserve for describing a hot females posteria..

I agree , we need to BRING BACK the pre Reagan era fed tax rates on corporations and the rich . the pendulum has swung to far and for to long in favor of the rich . it's time for the peasants to storm the bastille .

• Manny

If it works in Europe and Japan, it can work here.

That's exactly what corporate elites who don't want to be taxed would say.

Source(s): It's really the middle-class fault. Instead of demanding they tax Wall Street, it's somehow the Democrats fault. You do realize corporate lobbying is how they avoid those taxes, right? If they didn't do that, you wouldn't shoulder the burden in their place, LOL…
  • Lili

No one's expecting "free stuff," dear. We are fully aware of what our taxes must pay for. However, a rise in taxes to cover a national health-care program would be offset by no insurance premiums, no deductibles, and no out-of-pocket expenses. In my case, given how much I pay for employer-offered coverage, I'd come out ahead.

And Warren is a finance expert. She knows what she's talking about.

You, clearly, do not. I really can't take seriously anyone who writes English as badly as you do. Go back to school.

Trump promised you he'd get rid of Obamacare in 2 weeks - It's been 3 years and that still hasn't happened

Trump promised you a "big beautiful" wall. None of it has been built after 3 years (the only parts that have been built are replacement sections for walls that already existed. No new wall, not even 10 new feet, has been built)

Don’t worry about it. It’s not like republicans support women in leadership positions.