Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 months ago

Why are most blue states at the top of this list and most red states at the bottom?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Because, contrary to Republican propaganda, the red states have more people receiving government assistance instead of working than blue states.

• 6 months ago

That, as stated, is totally irrelevant. It ignores differences in regional cost-of-living.

My home in Atlanta is about 3 times as large as is the home of my eldest son's, who lives in the San Francisco vicinity..... YET..... his has 3 times the market value as mine does (or 9 times the cost per square foot.).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Ron
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Wikipedia that's why ,that sites is always wrong

• 6 months ago

still no actual accomplishments in your own life to make you feel affirmed.....huh?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Okay, so you have to be rich to live in liberal areas. Why is that a good thing? It creates a severe class divide. Look at california for example, the homeless crisis.

• Manny
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Because wealth makes people soft.

True American patriots are prosperous in the virtue of hard work, which is immeasurable. Liberals will never understand an honest day's work.

Also, don't touch my money. Taxation is theft, LOL.

Source(s): Seriously, LOL. Yeshua and guns above what actually works in the real world.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Here use this source because they are just going to eat you up for using wikipedia

https://www.statista.com/statistics/248063/per-cap...

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If I need to explain it to you. I doubt you'd understand.

UPDATE- If you scroll down YOUR LINK. It shows the NOMINAL GDP. And it's completely opposite. OMG, you are dumb as a bunny.

• ...Show all comments
    • Manny
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

Hey, no problem. If farmers get all up on our grills, there's always China and India, LOL…

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

It will be interesting to see the mental gymnastics here.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.