I’m stuck inside a cellar inside of Area51, how can I escape pls help! I’m really scared, the guards will probably soon find me :(?

Turn super saiyan

That will teach you not to pay attention to false media claims. Dig your hoverboard out and make a dash for the perimeter fence before anyone notices a missing alien or two. That worked last time didn't it? 👀👽🤦‍♂️

2 0

they need to find you so they can help you out

• You dirty 👽 go to Hades

• Mike1 month agoReport

Can’t... because ya know I’m stuck in a fkn cellar

And somehow you have internet service....

• Mike1 month agoReport

I also don’t know how... but I do

Naruto run your way out.

• Mike1 month agoReport

I don’t think that they’ll help me, I heard them yell : IF ANYONE FINDS THIS PERSON DON’T HESITATE AND INSTANTLY OPEN FIRE

make a lot of noise and get the attention of the guards, they allow jornalists

Exit thru area Trollhole

• Dze

see if theres any kind of food around then find a cart and act like your the hotdog lady ...maybe you can make a few bucks on the way out ..

• Mike1 month agoReport

Can’t... they locked the door which leads to the cellar I’m in. But they do know I’m somewhere inside of the area alarm bells are constantly going off and I hear many footsteps outside... hopefully they won’t check the cellars, I hope I can find some food down here I’m starving