Does anyone know a spell to become a witch that actually works?

I think being a witch would be really cool and I want to know if anyone knows how to become one.

• 7 days ago

I come from a long line of Witches, a Grandmother was arrested in Salem 1692, there are no "spells" to become a witch. You are either born one or study and train for years under an teacher and get initiated .

• james

Normally a girl child starts at 13 to become a witch. She must be smart & learn fast today. Study a few hours every day. After school. Learn the herbs chants & were to find the plants to make medicine. Most once out of high school are sent to the university. There they normally major in education. With a minor in medicine. After college 4 years. Pass the test, speak the local dialect. They return to there area. There they become village teacher, Nurse, & witch. Most are still under training at this time by the local witch in herbology. Customs chants, & other. My Mother in Law is a witch. I have seen her back doctors down as to what works. She is highly respected as a local healer. But she did not go to college. So she is not a teacher. More a old stile witch in a smaller village. Today the Government wants these girls to become teachers. Local nurse. & well witch doctor.

• Mike W

If you're made of wood, and weigh the same as a duck, then you're a witch.

I know lots of witches, and there is only one way to become one. It's called self identification, and it's how every witch became a witch. No exceptions.

Being a witch is just like being a Beebz fan, except slightly cooler. If you say you're a witch, you are. No exam to pass, no membership fee to pay, no qualifications to meet, you just say you're a witch and that's the end of it.

Unfortunately, witches don't have more magical abilities than anyone else. No matter how many outrageous claims a witch makes (and they all do), no matter how educated she claims to be in the subject (and they all do), no witch has ever once been able to prove that her magic actually works. Ever.

There is one (and only one) magic spell that actually works, and it works 100% of the time. While it doesn't have to be cast by a witch, not just anybody can cast this spell. It can only be cast by certain people and they can only cast it on certain people. Just like real life, magic has rules that can't be broken. And this spell really is powerful. You're wondering what that spell is, aren't you? Okay, I'll tell you, it's not a secret or anything. The spell goes like this...

"When you grow up and have kids of your own, I hope they act just like you."

… and trust me, it always works. Ask anyone who has kids if you don't believe me.

Start by practicing witchcrafts.

It’s simple but takes courage. You must sacrifice those closest to you.

• JonZ

Take a few mushrooms laced with LSD, and on the next full moon, jump of the highest church steeple in your town and if you survive you'll be a witch!