Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends Β· 1 month ago

were u sensitive when you were 16 (for men especially)?

Β coz they're bullying a gay dude at school and i can't defend him for obvious reasons i am no target and don't want to become one, but i feel sorry for him... were u sensitive or i'm weak.Β 

Yes😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😭😭😭

Everyone is sensitive when they're 16. I've been bullied as well, and it feels terrible regardless of age or gender. If you want to be supportive discreetly, you could send him a private message to say you don't approve what the bullies do, show your sympathy, maybe offer to spend time with him outside of school (as friends obviously). Even if you don't defend him directly, having a supportive friend can go a long way !

I dont mean to be an *** but if youre a bystander to him being bullied you are weak. Being bullied for being gay constantly could easily push him over the edge and cause a preventable outcome if someone doesnt step up

I always been sensitive and I am a female.

• Linda

You're human and nobody should be bullying anyone. Talk to your teacher and let her know what is going on. People have committed suicide over being bullied.

• Alan H

You can report the bullying to the staff

Oh please! You are not weak and don't for a second think that you are. If you sympathize this person that is not a bad thing! Sympathy should be, and is, a desirable trait, which you clearly have! Feel proud!! :) I'm 17 and yes, I'm still shy and don't really have the guts to stand up for people even though I've wanted to. I know its easier said than done but if you would like to defend this boy just be short and sweet... don't go up to the bully directly but if your close when its happening have something planned to say and spit it out at them because they wont expect it and will probably shut them up. I apologize for my rambling.

• Rick

Yes I was sensitive and I still am. I have no patience for anyone who bullies or mistreats others for whatever reason. You re not weak - you re compassionate and that s something to feel proud of.

Suggestion; grab a few like-minded friends for backup, and the next time you see that guy getting bullied, tell the bullies that their behavior is not going to be tolerated and if you see it again, they're going to get their asses kicked. Be prepared to back it up. If there are a few of you, none of you will be targeted. Bullies are cowards at heart.

• nanu

no.........................................