I know ghosts can't actually interact with people because they're dead, but i really want one to suck me off PLZ HELP?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

seems like you have a ghost fetish or something which to me is a first but then again in the original ghostbusters scene there was that going on so really then its not a first

• Matt
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Just be careful they don't trick you and use the wrong orifice. 

• 4 weeks ago

Just kill yourself and become a ghost

• 1 month ago

since we know we can interact with ghosts, when we yawn etc, it makes sense for them to be able to interact wit us but that idea is misleading. It is a one way street, not a two way, do you ever feel ghost knob in your mouth when you yawn? I don't. Therefore it would be be impossible for ghosts to give you a BJ. There is one solution though, you can settle for a compromise and commit neck-rope and become a ghost, turning the tables on the humans.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

it's like ghostbuster the first movie he got sucked of by a ghost so yes you can.

• 1 month ago

You JUST watched Ghostbusters, didn't you?

• 1 month ago

hell yeah boy **** those ghosts.

• 1 month ago

Become a ghost yourself lmao not that hard

• 1 month ago

who said they cant interact with us? every time you yawn youre giving them the slurp

• 1 month ago

sure they can.. and I bet one of them gay ones just heard you. you gonna get a gay ghost bj in your sleep tonight. enjoy waking up wet and gay tomorrow.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.