Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 month ago

Will there ever be a Minecraft 2?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Sadly no. But there is a minecraft movie for i believe 2020. Let's not hope they try to make it hyper realistic like the sonic one.

• 4 weeks ago

dont get me wrong i love minecraft but why would there need to be a second one they can just make updates and make it better with the first one besides it would be the same thing just the title is called 2. it would still have it where you can create a world and all that

• 1 month ago

I think that there should be, with like added lore and stuff. just minor improvements and different goals.

• big3 weeks agoReport

bruh thats what updates are for

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. There would be no reason to make a sequel to Minecraft. Minecraft is getting spinoff games based around the same game but with different gameplay styles and more. Minecraft Dungeons, Minecraft Earth, and Minecraft: Story Mode are perfect examples of this.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Ducky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

There's no need for it, they've been updating the game with free updates that drastically change the game. Compare Minecraft now to when it was released and it is very much a different game

• 1 month ago

Since Minecraft has been updated regularly for the last 10 years, it is pointless to develop a sequel as any new features would have been added to the original game already.

Minecraft in 2019 is very different to the original 2011 Minecraft official release.

• 1 month ago

The actual game doesn't allow for a sequel since the format and style of the game can't really be replicated and expanded upon without it just basically being the original but with more features. Especially with their business model of regularly releasing freee updates there would be no point. No one's gonna drop $30 for the same game with new updates and without all their worlds from Minecraft 1

• 1 month ago

Go to area 51 and find out

• 1 month ago

I Hope because then the suicide rate would drop to 0%

• 1 month ago

No. What makes you think that?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.