Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 3 weeks ago

Girls only!! ?

Do you guys shave or wax down there? 

Every time I shave, I tend to get razor bumps all the time? What are some good ways to not get them??

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

Coconut oil, followed by zinc oxide.  Am a huge fan of Badger Balm sunblock, so always have at least one package.  Just rub that on once the oil sets and let it dry.  It's embarrassing to admit, but zinc oxide is also the main ingredient in diaper rash medicines because it's very good at calming skin.  But the stuff works.

• 2 weeks ago

I had same and tried everything!!! LASER is the answer!!! It’s expensive but you can get specials, Groupon or even go to a laser training school like National Laser Institute. I did a Brazilian and full leg. I no longer shave at all- it was the best thing I did!!

• 2 weeks ago

Believe it or not but let your hair grow out for about a 2 or 3 weeks, then shave all your razor bumps will be gone, the more u shave the more those razor bumps will never go away, & u will just keep wasting money on trying to get rid of the razor bumps

• i mean, i actually have been doing it since i was like 11 or 12, and it bleeds every single time i shave. im used to it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • -
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

If you're going to shave:

Soak in the bath for a while

Use a new razor each time

Plenty of thick lather

Don't run the  razor against the grain of you hair.

Reapply more lather.

• 3 weeks ago

Waxing is good bc it takes longer to grow back

• 3 weeks ago

There are special razors and creams you can get for your bikini line. Take a look here for some ideas https://groomandstyle.com/art-of-shaving/top-5-bes...

• 3 weeks ago

Leave it alone. Just wash occasionally.

• 3 weeks ago

I get razor bumps all the time too, so Im not sure if this works. But its worth a shot to try https://www.theknot.com/content/how-to-get-rid-of-...

• 3 weeks ago

How dare u be a sinner u unholy lady

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.