Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyOther - Skin & Body · 3 weeks ago

Girls only!! ?

Do you guys shave or wax down there? 

Every time I shave, I tend to get razor bumps all the time? What are some good ways to not get them??

• 1 week ago

Coconut oil, followed by zinc oxide.  Am a huge fan of Badger Balm sunblock, so always have at least one package.  Just rub that on once the oil sets and let it dry.  It's embarrassing to admit, but zinc oxide is also the main ingredient in diaper rash medicines because it's very good at calming skin.  But the stuff works.

I had same and tried everything!!! LASER is the answer!!! It’s expensive but you can get specials, Groupon or even go to a laser training school like National Laser Institute. I did a Brazilian and full leg. I no longer shave at all- it was the best thing I did!!

Believe it or not but let your hair grow out for about a 2 or 3 weeks, then shave all your razor bumps will be gone, the more u shave the more those razor bumps will never go away, & u will just keep wasting money on trying to get rid of the razor bumps

• i mean, i actually have been doing it since i was like 11 or 12, and it bleeds every single time i shave. im used to it.

• -

If you're going to shave:

Soak in the bath for a while

Use a new razor each time

Plenty of thick lather

Don't run the  razor against the grain of you hair.

Reapply more lather.

Waxing is good bc it takes longer to grow back

There are special razors and creams you can get for your bikini line. Take a look here for some ideas https://groomandstyle.com/art-of-shaving/top-5-bes...

Leave it alone. Just wash occasionally.

I get razor bumps all the time too, so Im not sure if this works. But its worth a shot to try https://www.theknot.com/content/how-to-get-rid-of-...

How dare u be a sinner u unholy lady