Am I entitled white privilege for having a car?  Or am I stupid poor peckerwood for not having a nice car?

Favorite Answer

You are a white entitled privileged stupid poor peckerwood.

What makes a stupid peckerwood is one's attitude. Not their material possessions.

NO, on both counts.

That depends on who's opinion it is.

White privilege has nothing to do with car ownership.

In all honesty these are just external perceptions of you that you seem to take seriously. Perception are just opinions. So just make an opinion about yourself. I recommend a positive opinion like. “I am a person who has the ability to grow my capital by efficiently get from point A to point B, and I’m using everyday to improve my circumstances regardless of my past to create a better future.” I think that’s a great opinion. Race should just be erased from your mind. Just be respectful and if racism enters tries to enter your life then just walk away. You don’t need to defend yourself, other people’s opinions and perceptions are their problems to fix not yours. Say it with me. It’s not my job to care about what you think. Only what I think and I think I am about me and the “people” who are kind to me. Yeah I think that’s great.

You sound like a whining Incel shaking his pasty fist at the world because he isn’t fu**ing a porn Star.

• Brian

I am White male, I drive a nice White Convertable. Does that make me privilege?

No, you're just racist trash. Glad to help !