POTATO asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 4 weeks ago

What do I do if I think I am dying but don't know what from?

Not mentally dying

• fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Just take time for thinking alone about this and think and observe if it is physical or is it just the feeling of mind or any pain? And you would find it...be sure to consult appropriate guys...like it's depression, take a counselling class...or physical pain or anything, go talk to a GP... Or if just some sad thought, share it with whoever respects your thoughts and doesn't take you lightly...what the heck, you can even share me your thoughts... comment anytime...keep warm until then...drink some green tea... exercise...and keep walking out ...it will get better and you will feel great...

Okay...sorry but get an appointment soon...wish you best

Sometimes I think I am truly alive when I scroll through these yahoo questions. Maybe that will assist you in your search for life.

Puberty … it happens to us all

get chekc out by a doctor

• Rick B

Typically you would go to a doctor and have tests done.

If you think youre dying and dont want to call 911 stupid

• We're all dying. Some of us take longer about it than others. Go and have a health screen. If that doesn't find anything wrong with you, you'll probably still be dying at 90.

Sometimes... we can get that feeling when our WAY of life is dying and we are becoming something a little different. I've heard people say that soon after they graduated from high school. Or when a relationship ended. A door has closed and before the next door opens [because it doesn't always open right away] it can be a lonely, dark place for awhile. This is why we have to have faith that the next part of our life is about to begin.

No explanation?

Anyway.

Go to a doc check yo self up